L.O.V. Cosmetics LOVinity Nail Lacquer 264 Devoted Denim and 301 Bridal Bloom

nedelja, marec 18, 2018


For spring/summer 2018 season L.O.V. added a few more shades my favourite nail polish line LOVinity and I got two: 264 Devoted Denim and 301 Bridal Bloom. I've reviewed the formula before in my other posts about these and these two have much the same formula, so again easy to apply as well as long-lasting (on my nails, for course). 

301 Bridal Bloom

301 Bridal Bloom is a nail polish shade that's recurring among Cosnova's brands, in fact it's very similar to Essence's Forgive Me shade in the The Gel Nail Polish Line. It's a warm pastel pink and a great pastel formula, which in the era of gel nail polishes isn't that uncommon, but I still want to point out that's it's a nice formula to apply despite being thick. It's almost a one coater, it depends on how well you apply the first coat. On the pictures it's two coats with no top coat. Lana swatched it here and she reviews the formula from a point of view of someone who has weak and brittle nails.



264 Devoted Denim

264 Devoted Denim is a shade that's out of the box for L.O.V.'s range which is predominately made out of classic shades. It's a muted medium mint green, quite a unique shade I must say and different from what you'd expected from seeing the colour in the bottle. It's a mermaid shade to me, as it's got that sea colour vibe to it. Formula is a complete delight to apply. It's a very smooth one coater despite the thick formula.


L.O.V. nail polishes are sold in Müller for 5.99 €.

Have a great day!

*PR products, but I buy these in other shades myself.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention for life and beauty. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. En odtenek lepši od drugega! Sem slišala same pohvale za L.O.V. lakce, enkrat morem prit do mullerja, da preizkusim kakšnega ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hvala za link <3 Devoted Denim je res tako umazan in temen odtenek, čisto drugače kot sem pričakovala. Je pa vseeno lep, nimam nič takšnega v kolekciji.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

TRANSLATE